Sunday, January 6, 2013

Page 2 of Skull by Madart

Well I spent more time than I should have on this and less on things that actually needed to be done but I have officially finished page 2 of my current WIP just in time for two things. 1-my PRK is being done Thursday and I have no idea how long it will be before I can see well enough to stitch (hopefully not too long) and 2-my model stitch is being sent tomorrow and I can't wait to start on it!!!  Here is 2 pages done of Skull the first picture is a more accurate depiction of how large this piece is and the second picture is a little more closeup so you can see the detail a bit better. This is definitely the largest piece I have ever worked on, I still have 10 pages left can you believe that?!  Yikes!  The piece is really neat though and I am loving it.


I am loving that you can finally start to really tell that it's a face, at least I can lol.  I am super nervous about my surgery Thursday but hopefully everything goes well and I am back to stitching as quickly as possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment