Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!  Hopefully 2012 was good to you and 2013 is even better!  I made delicious margarita cupcakes for our new year's get together!

 Key Ingredients, salt, tequila and lime juice!


Here is the finished product so tasty!

I'm trying really hard to finish my second page of Skull by Madart before I get my LASIK done in a week and a half. so hopefully I can do that!!  Here is where I currently am, there is a lot of confetti in this piece and so it goes a little slower than normal but keeps things interesting!!!


Obviously there is still quite a bit to be done before that second page is finished but I'm a little over halfway done with it!!!

I wish you all a safe and fun New Years Eve and a great 2013, here is a great New Year greeting from one of my all time favorite authors!


No comments:

Post a Comment